Side-Channel Blowers / Regen Blowers
Regenerative Blowers are designed based on the regenerative principle. The impeller blades passing the inlet port of the blower draw air (or other gasses) in the the blower. The impeller blades then, using centrifugal action, speed up the air outward and forward. This is where the regenerative principle takes into effect. Each regeneration imparts more pressure to the air. When the air reaches a stripper section at the outlet, it is stripped from the impeller and diverted out of the machine.
Regenerative blowers can be used for both Pressure and Vacuum applications.
Standard Design & Constructional Features
- Highly efficient blower with state of the art impeller design
- Rugged construction - ideal of harsh industrial applications
- Longer service/operation life
- Low maintenance with unique belt-tensioning system
- Multiple discharge configurations available
- Light and compact Aluminum construction
To learn more, or if you have a specific application, send us an email with your requirements.Please be sure to include required Flow Rate and Pressure/Vacuum Requirements.
You can email us at: Regenerative Blower Inquiry